Episode #57: Navigating COVID-19: Part 1
Hi everyone! I did several interviews in the fall/winter of 2020 with past podcast guests on how they have navigated the business effects of COVID-19. I have had so much fun reconnecting with these past podcast guests and I am blown away by their resiliency and creative responses to COVID-19. Each interview is around 20-25 minutes long and I will be combining these shorter style interviews into a total of 3 episodes.
The 1st episode is now live and I am so excited to share it with everyone. It includes 5 of my past guests: Marghi Walters Adzick of Addison Bay, Laura Vanderkam – Time Management Expert, Lisi Lerch of Lisi Lerch Jewelry, Neely and Chloe Burch of Neely & Chloe, and Dr. Catherine Foote of Foote Orthodontics.
I also have 10 additional interviews with past podcast guests that I am combining into a 2nd and 3rd episode which will be released over the next couple of months and I can’t wait to share those! Hope you all enjoy!
- Marghi Walters Adzick of Addison Bay: 58-second mark
- Laura Vanderkam – Time management Expert: 19:50 mark
- Lisi Lerch of Lisi Lerch Jewelry: 40:57 mark
- Neely and Chloe Burch of Neely & Chloe : 58:49 mark
- Dr. Catherine Foote of Foote Orthodontics: 1:29:26 mark